(A) Correct permeant fitment of Nelsons CNC aluminum end caps is dependant on;
- Correctly prepared profile edges of extrusion.
- Correct end cap and profile dimensional synergy (refer to spec)
- End cap should be a tight fit with no movement after installation.
- End caps are intended for static (non-vibrational environment).
- Correct fitment can be affected by ambient climatic change, care should be taken to access the location and safety of each item where such environmental conditions can occur.
(B) Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd do not accept responsibility or liability for the installation of caps regardless of location. If any conditions of install (A) are not met, please contact Nelsons CNC directly on M: 0424 697 003 or [email protected] for correctional advice before continuing install.