Terms and Conditions of Sale
FITMENT AND INSTALLATION OF END CAPS
(A) Correct permeant fitment of Nelsons CNC aluminum end caps is dependent on;
• Correctly prepared profile edges of extrusion.
• Correct end cap and profile dimensional synergy (refer to spec).
• End cap should be a tight fit with no movement after installation.
• End caps are intended for static (non-vibrational environment).
• Correct fitment can be affected by ambient climatic change, care should be taken to
assess the location and safety of each item where such environmental conditions may cause adverse affects.
Due to wear within aluminum extrusion dimensions, anomalies can occur between
material suppliers. If you experience variation in fitment contact Nelsons CNC to see if a more suitable fitment is available. (May be subject to special order).
(B) Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd do not accept responsibility or liability for the installation of end caps regardless of location. If any conditions of install (A) are not met, please contact Nelsons CNC. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.